Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

VA - Be A Freak

be a freak, cover for Be A Freak Compilation on R.O.N.F. Recs

This is the re-release of the amazing BE A FREAK COMP. TAPE (1994) which was originally released by BE A FREAK RECORDS. Up to 21 bands from the early 90's noise scene, mainly from the US:

Featuring:
PISSED OFF ORGASM, BLACK LEATHER JESUS, FARTMONSTER, NUT SCREAMER, SONIC DISORDER, FRAGMENTED, SOCKEYE, SQUIRM, THE EARWIGS, GOD DAMN JERKS, MAD RECITAL, VAGINAL DISSECTION, GOD'S FAVORITE BAND, GENITAL MASTICATOR, EXTREME HAIR STENCH, PILE OF EGGS, P'CH**W!, BLACK MAYONAISE, ORIFICE, PRÄPARATION H, MOTH

This is not only noise/grind style but also pure freaks playing brutal, industrial, retarded or even joke songs. A bore-killer audio piece for sure!!!

[ROF-007] - BE A FREAK COMPILATION CDR - Tracklist:

1. INTRO by Billy Nocera
2. PISSED OFF ORGASM - "Muffocation" / "Death Metal Is Dead" / "Hymenbreaker"
3. BLACK LEATHER JESUS - Untitled
4. FARTMONSTER - Untitled
5. NUT SCREAMER - "X-Ter Techno Grind Noise Tune" / "Affection For My Erection" / "I Fucking Hate You"
6. SONIC DISORDER - Untitled
7. SOCKEYE - "Facial Disc" / "Need Not Go Unnoticed"
8. GENITAL MASTICATOR - Untitled
9. SQUIRM - "Valley Girls"
10. THE EARWIGS - Untitled
11. GOD DAMN JERKS - "We Don't Even Try" / "I'm A Bullshit Artist"
12. MAD RECITAL - "Violent Baby Blues '81"
13. VAGINAL DISSECTION - Untitled
14. GOD'S FAVORITE BAND - "Bouncing Baby Buddy" / "Shit" / "Rare Dickweed"
15. FRAGMENTED - "Nigh Crawlers (Version Of Power)"
16. EXTREME HAIR STENCH - Untitled
17. PILE OF EGGS - "Worship The Devil (Live)" / "Egg Worms" / "Be A Freak (Live)"
18. P'CH**W! - Untitled
19. BLACK MAYONAISE - "My Baby Left Me..." / Untitled / Untitled
20. ORIFICE - Untitled
21. PRÄPARATION-H - "Rusted White Refrigerator (Live)" / "Fuck Your TV"
22. MOTH - "I'm Going To Hell"
23. OUTRO by Billy Nocera

Older info for the pre-release on Tape via Stupidity Tapes:



Be A Freak Compilation Tape (1994), now on CDR by R.O.N.F. Records, November 2006.

Here's the contact info for the bands/people involved and featured on this tape originally released by Billy Nocera:

* BILLY NOCERA / PISSED OFF ORGASM - http://www.razorbackrecords.com/
* THE EARWIGS / FARTMONSTER - bizarrealien yahoo.com
* NUT SCREAMER / PILE OF EGGS / GOD DAMN JERKS - http://www.myspace.com/nutscreamer | http://www.myspace.com/pileofeggs | http://www.myspace.com/steveggs
* SONIC DISORDER - erikdisorder msn.com | http://www.myspace.com/sonicdisorder
* PRÄPARATION-H - info themightyH.com | http://www.myspace.com/praparationh | http://www.theMightyH.com
* SOCKEYE - foodfortunata hotmail.com | http://www.myspace.com/sockeyefromkent
* BLACK LEATHER JESUS - deadlinerecordings hotmail.com | www.deadlinenoiserecordings.com
* GENITAL MASTICATOR - manuel ronfrecords.com | http://www.myspace.com/genitalmasticator
* MOTH - adamoth hotmail.com

Some of the artists and anti-artists involved on this are missing nowadays, if you can help about this we would appreciate any info you could provide!!! The missing ones are:

* BLACK MAYONAISE
* GOD'S FAVORITE BAND
* SQUIRM
* MAD RECITAL
* VAGINAL DISSECTION
* FRAGMENTED
* EXTREME HAIR STENCH
* P'CH**W!
* ORIFICE

All bands featured are for the US but: GENITAL MASTICATOR (Spain), SQUIRM (UK), MAD RECITAL (Japan) and EXTREME HAIR STENCH (Germany).

Notes by Billy Nocera on the original release:

GREETINGS FELLOW NOISE JERKS!!!!!
What you are now holding in your grubby hands is the first BE A FREAK RECORDS compilation tape! The purpose of this comp. tape is to introduce you to some of my favorite noise bands who do not have much or any vinyl out. Sure, these are of course not all my favorite noise bands, I have tons more, but these are bands/projects who I have enjoyed the most out of any I have listened to. Many of these bands are also some of my best friends' bands and some of them I am even in (PISSED OFF ORGASM / PILE OF EGGS / GOD DAMN JERKS). There's many bands that I would have liked to put on the comp. but they already have tons of records/tapes and even CD's out, so they really don't need the support of a comp. like this. For example: Bands like MAN IS THE BASTARD, REGURGITATE, CRIPPLE BASTARDS, etc.
Now these are all killer bands that I totally worship and they are also good pals that I correspond with, but they already have lots of vinyl out (with more to come) so I thought I wouldn't put them on here so I could have more room for bands that need more exposure than the above listed bands. Sorry to all bands that I didn't include, I hope you understand. Anyway, for this comp. tape I have selected 21 of my favorite underground grind/noise/joke/shit/goof/toilet rock/industrial/experimental/etc. bands/projects. I have taken their best songs and compiled them into this 90 minute epic journey into total noise destruction. Another reason for this comp. is to give you a small sample of some of the bands/projects that will be appearing on upcoming future BE A FREAK RECORDS vinyl/CD releases. I would like this to be the only BE A FREAK cassette release because I really would like to concentrate totally on doing vinyl and maybe even CD's, but you never know what can happen. This comp. tape is very special to me because it represents the early days of a label that I hope to keep alive for a long time (hopefully forever until I'm dead!) so I really do hope you enjoy the first BE A FREAK RECORDS release.
I'm not making this a limited release so you do have alot of time to get it, but you never can be sure when I might discontinue it so order/trade for it while you can! Well, I guess I've rambled on for too long so I'm gonna split. There's probably a million things I could have said in this but I guess I'll just have to ramble on next time. I really do hope you freaks dig this tape, It's dedicated to all the true fucked up freaks that dwell in this noise scene. You are keeping the true underground alive!!!!!!!
Noise out, hate life, eat shit, and BE A FUCKING FREAK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pissed one, Billyolk Noisera, 1994.

!!! THANX FOR PUTTING THIS OUT goes out to BILLY & MANOLO !!!



for more info and how to get it on CD click the picture below:
R.O.N.F.

for info about Stupidity Records click the following picture below:
Stupidity

for info about Razorback Records click the following picture below:
Razorback

for info about R.O.N.F. Records click the following picture below:
R.O.N.F.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen